Retail Sales Team Members - Auckland Airport
- Leader in travel retail
- On-going training, uniform and free parking
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that represents a number of luxury iconic brands across the globe. With over 120 Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
We are on the hunt for exceptional people, committed to delivering a level of customer service that surpasses expectation. These exciting roles are for our RELAY convenience stores at Auckland International Airport which offer a great range of carefully selected travel-adapted convenience products such as books, magazines, confectionery and souvenirs to travelers.
To be part of our team of professionals at the top of their game, you will need to have:
- A passion for retail with a genuine interest in providing a unique and exciting shopping experience to our customers.
- Retail sales experience working in a fast paced environment coupled with the right attitude, drive and potential to further develop relevant skills is essential
- The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence
- Exceptional presentation and a professional approach
- Maturity, initiative and a sense of urgency is also key to this role
- Your own reliable transport with a valid drivers' license is preferable
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment our stores operate to meet our customers' needs - open 3am and close 1am, 7 days a week. With this in mind, you will need to be reasonably flexible with your availability to work: Part-time hours of 8, 16, 24 or 32 per week or Full-time hours - with either early starts or later finishes which will include at least one or both weekend days. You will be given the opportunity to specify your shift preference on application.
We're not kidding when we say there are real prospects for growth within our business!
Training and development is a key focus across all areas of our organisation. We are dedicated to helping our people develop their skills and actively look to promote from within wherever possible, providing our Team Members opportunities to grow.
So, if you want to become an integral part of our rapidly expanding business, believe you can make a difference and you’re serious about developing your career in travel retail then we’d love to hear from you.
Experience new horizons every day!