Retail Sales Assistant - Wellington
- Leader in travel retail
- On-going training, uniform and free parking
Fixed term contract for one month
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that represents a number of luxury iconic brands across the globe. With over 120 Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
We are on the hunt for an exceptional person, committed to delivering a level of customer service that surpasses expectation. This unique role is for our RELAY store, Wellington Airport which offers an impressive selection of books, magazines, confectionery and souvenirs to travelers. This is a busy, fast paced and fun environment where no two days are the same.
To be part of our team of professionals at the top of their game, you will need to have:
- A passion for retail with a genuine interest in providing a unique and exciting shopping experience to our customers
- Retail sales experience coupled with the right attitude, drive and potential to further develop relevant skills
- The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence
- Exceptional presentation and a professional approach
- A sense of urgency and maturity is also key to this role
- Your own reliable transport
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment our stores operate to meet our customers' needs therefore you will need to be reasonably flexible with your availability to work outside of normal business hours on a part-time basis of around 11 hours per week with a possibility of an extension to the contract beyond the one month period.
Candidates must hold relevant work rights for NZ. Employment is subject to an initial and ongoing customs and police clearance.
Experience new horizons every day!