Retail Sales Professionals - Luxury Travel
- Leader in travel retail
- Unique and busy retail environment
- On-going training, uniform and free parking
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that represents a number of luxury iconic brands across the globe. With over 120 Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
On the back of the successful launch of our first standalone luggage and travel accessories concept at Cairns Airport in December 2015, we're excited about our New Zealand "The Travel Store", due to open shortly at Wellington Airport.
The store, which takes its inspiration from Lagardère Travel Retail’s sister company in Warsaw, Poland, boasts a carefully curated selection of exclusive brands such as Antler, Samsonite, Herschel, Graf von, Moleskine and Bose to name just a few.
Providing domestic and international travellers with everything they need for their journeys, the store features a strong aviation theme present in everything from staff uniforms to attention-grabbing luggage, tech accessories, and travel comfort products.
The engines are turning and to get this new and exciting store off the ground we are on the hunt for exceptional people, committed to delivering a level of customer service that surpasses expectation. To be part of this amazing new adventure, working in a busy and fun environment where no two days are the same; you will need to have:
- A keen interest in working with premium and luxury products; and a passion for sales with a genuine interest in providing a unique & exciting shopping experience for our customers
- Retail sales experience would be a strong advantage however it really is all about having the right attitude, drive and potential to develop relevant skills
- The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence goes without saying
- And, exceptional presentation and a professional approach top it off!
Being tech savvy would be helpful but it's not a deal breaker so if you want to be part of The Travel Store's foundation team then get your application in asap.
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment our stores operate to meet our customers' needs therefore you will need to be reasonably flexible with your availability to work outside of normal business hours - the store will open at 4am and close at 8.30pm, 7 days a week. We are needing to fill full-time (37.5 hours) and part-time (around 20 plus hours) shifts and you will be given the opportunity to indicate your preference on application.
Want to come along for the ride?