Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that operates a number of exciting brands around the globe. With over 120 Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs, we are a fast paced organisation, meeting the needs of people on the move.
In every one of our stores from Perth to Nouméa, Melbourne to Auckland - and around the world - we know that it's our people who make us what we are. Our store and support office teams all share common goals, striving at all times to value our customers and our fellow employees. Our vision and company culture is what makes our business special and is a strong factor in us being leaders in our field which will allow us to continue to grow and succeed.
Based within our Aelia Duty Free division, our Planners are responsible for establishing effective inventory plans by store for their respective designated category (Perfume & Cosmetics, Liquor & Tobacco; and Luxury Goods) leading to the highest level of sales at the lowest total cost.
These are just some of the responsibilities you will be expected to perform in your specific category:
- Manage stock levels and current purchase orders to ensure stock purchases achieve Stock Cover, and Out of Stock KPI Targets
- Determine effect item ranging to each store to maximize sales potential or limit losses
- Co-ordinate stock transfers to clear down obsolescence or discontinued stock holdings
- Follow-up with stores on improving Supply Chain KPI performance
- Establish effective process for new product buying forecasts at store level
- Provide analysis, reports and recommendations to the buying team to assist in driving sales
We’re looking for a very special individual with very special skills, able to handle a unique environment that is both challenging and demanding. To deliver to a high standard you will definitely need to have:
- Experience in inventory management and planning in a large, fast paced, high volume retail environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with Excel at an advanced level, able to create VLOOKUP's and Pivot Tables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and strong analytical skills
The retail travel industry is not for the faint-hearted but if it grabs your attention then it’s really hard to walk away – many of us here at Aelia Duty Free can vouch for that! This is a great opportunity to make your mark within our growing business and more specifically, in our supply chain team of dedicated individuals.
Experience new horizons every day!