Retail Sales Assistant - Barista trained
- Leader in travel retail
- On-going training, uniform and free parking
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that represents a number of luxury iconic brands across the globe. With over 120 Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
Our Hub Convenience store which provides a range of food and beverage options and carefully selected travel-adapted convenience products, is often the first port-of-call for travellers looking for fresh and fast food.
We are now on the hunt for a Barista trained super star – some exposure to retail would be nice but not essential. In this busy role based at our Auckland Domestic Airport store, you will have the opportunity to meet a variety of people from all walks of life in an exciting and unique environment.
To be part of our dedicated, friendly and committed Team you will need to have:
- Loads of enthusiasm and energy
- A positive attitude with a desire to deliver a world class level of customer service
- The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence
- Exceptional presentation and a professional approach to every thing you do
- Maturity, initiative and a sense of urgency is also key to this role
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment our stores operate to meet our customers' needs - between 4.15am and 9.15pm, 7 days a week. With this in mind, you will need to be available and flexible to work between 16 and 24 hours per week with either early starts or later finishes as well as at least one weekend day.
Candidates must hold relevant work rights for NZ. Employment is subject to an initial and ongoing customs and police clearance.
Experience new horizons every day!