Sales Associate - Eye Love
- Great location - Auckland International Airport
- Work with trendy high profile luxury brands
- Great opportunity for career and personal growth
Lagardère Travel Retail is the world's largest travel retailers, operating a large variety of branded stores across airports, railways stations, and major commuter hubs. Representing the group within the Pacific region our stores offer a complete range of products and services to satisfy each and every traveller throughout their journey.
Eye Love, one of the brands within the Lagardère portfolio, is a unique and dynamic concept in eye wear; it was first developed in Europe and is now enjoying tremendous success across the Pacific Region.
Our store offers a different and unique shopping experience as we want to focus on our customer's emotions, pleasures and desires whilst keeping them up to date with exclusive fashion trends. Our slick and luxurious store at Auckland Airport offers high quality international brands such as Prada, Tiffany, Dior, Hugo Boss, Karen Walker, Jimmy Choo, Ray Ban and Oakley. This is a great opportunity which will allow you to demonstrate your ability to achieve sales targets and provide our customers with a world class level of service.
To be considered for this awesome role you will need to confidently tick our shopping list:
- Retail sales experience, preferably in eye wear, fashion or accessories
- Ability to identify with global iconic brands and maximise sales opportunities
- Strong ability to deliver a world-class, captivating branded customer experience
- An excellent communicator with a positive and professional approach
- Exceptionally well presented to reflect these brands
Our store hours caterer to our cutomer's needs and as this is in a busy airport environment, we do operate outside of normal business hours. We are currently recruiting for the following shift which would ideally suit someone who is specifically wanting part-time early morning hours.
Thursday and Friday 4 - 10am
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work in a vibrant retail environment where you are certain to meet an eclectic mix of people.
Candidates must hold relevant work rights for NZ. Employment is subject to an initial and ongoing customs and police clearance.
Experience new horizons everyday