Lagardère Travel Retail is an international travel retail company that operates a number of exciting luxury brands around the globe. With over 90 Australian and New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and other commuter hubs, we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
A pioneering global leader in the travel retail industry, Lagardère Travel Retail has a unique holistic approach aimed at exceeding travelers’ expectations throughout their journey and optimising landlords’ assets and partners’ brands.
Our very talented Graphic Designer has decided to spread her wings, creating a critical gap within our trans-Tasman in-house Marketing Team which supports our stores across New Zealand and Australia.
Responsible for assisting with creative assignments - from conception to electronic and / or digital output, you will be expected to consistently produce high-quality creative work, not just to brief, but also by adding your suggested concepts to the mix.
It’s a busy role that we think should keep you captivated and on your toes with the following key tasks:
- Design and create in-store point-of-sale material in addition to over-arching in-store promotional campaigns
- Production and co-ordination of monthly promotional signage
- Manage and update the Design Workflow with the Marketing team
- Creation and management of all material for the in-store digital screens
- Design and creation of all web and social media elements and EDM’s
This fabulous opportunity to work within a dedicated and committed Team of professionals, will ideally suit someone with:
- A Graphics or Communication Design qualification
- Demonstrated artistic talent and capability as evidenced by a strong portfolio, which may include print and electronic samples
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (CC) - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign on a PC platform, HTML, as well as intermediate to advanced level of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to use initiative, work under pressure and excellent communication skills
Previous experience working within a corporate / retail environment would be a strong advantage along with the ability to converse in Mandarin on a business level, will go a long way to sealing the deal!
Want to come along for the ride?