Team Leader Duty Free & Luxury - Queenstown Airport
- Work with trendy high profile luxury brands
- Great opportunity for career and personal growth
- Unique and exciting retail environment
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that operates a number of exciting brands around the globe. With over 120 Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports & commuter hubs we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to stretch and challenge themselves; and to grow on a career and personal level!
In this unique and busy role, full of variety and fun, you will be expected to:
- Support the Aelia Duty Free Team to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations by providing a world-class level of service
- Maximize sales opportunities on a consistent and sustainable basis by ensuring exceptional selling skills are practiced by our Sales Team Members
- Lead and coach your team, to deliver an unforgettable brand experience
- Work closely with your team to collaborate, support and share ideas, contributing to sales success
Have you got what it takes?
- Hands-on approach to our business and the ability to lead from the front and by example
- Previous experience in motivating, coaching and supervising staff to deliver a captivating, branded and world class level of customer service that builds loyalty and enables consistent sales growth would be a definite plus
- Keen interest in working with premium and luxury products
- Passion for sales and a genuine interest in providing a unique and exciting shopping experience for our customers
And then, tenacity, commitment, dedication and professionalism goes without saying!
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment our stores operate to meet our customers' needs and are open 7 days per week. To be considered for this awesome opportunity our expectation is that you will be flexible to work across our operational hours, specifically between 10am and 9pm. This is a full-time role of 40 hours per week.
If you believe you fit the bill and can tick all the boxes, we would love to hear from you.
Experience new horizons!