Assistant Location Manager - Queenstown
Queenstown International Airport
- Leader in travel retail
- Fast-paced, unique environment
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
Our company is part of the global Lagardère Travel Retail group, one of the world's largest travel retailers. Our culture is what defines us and makes Lagardère Travel Retail special. It's what has made us leaders in our field and what will allow us to continue to grow and succeed.
This is a busy and exciting hand’s role which will offer you the opportunity to stretch and challenge yourself where no two days are the same.
Responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management and overall effective performance of our Aelia Duty Free Arrivals and Departures stores including a well-run warehouse, you will be expected to work alongside your teams to ensure that we continue to provide a friendly, attentive and efficient service to our valued customers through the delivery of high quality products and a level of service that surpasses expectation.
And by applying your leadership capabilities you will also focus on continuous improvement in all key areas with a team orientated approach to the development of our employees. Rostering, compliance, OH&S, store audits, stock control, recruitment, and the list goes on……did we mention this is a varied and busy role?
To be on top of your game and deliver effective support to our Location Manager, you will need to have:
- Solid retail operational and people management skills and experience
- An analytical and entrepreneurial approach to business
- Above average communication skills
- The ability to use initiative and to focus on delivering a world class level of customer service
- Bundles of energy, drive, passion, enthusiasm and professionalism pretty much sums up what you will need to have to maintain the success of this operation to growing the Company brand
As we are situated in a dynamic airport location our stores operate to meet our customers' needs. With this in mind, you would be expected to be reasonably flexible with your hours and will include one weekend day.
This is a rare opportunity to grab with both hands!
Feel free to explore our company website by clicking on this link www.lsaspac.com.