Retail Sales Assistant - Palmerston North
Palmerston North Airport
- Leader in travel retail
- On-going training, uniform and free parking
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that represents a number of luxury iconic brands across the globe. With over 120 Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
We are on the hunt for an exceptional person, committed to delivering a level of customer service that surpasses expectation. This unique role is for our RELAY store, Palmerston North Airport which offers an impressive selection of books, magazines, confectionery and souvenirs to travelers. This is a busy, fast paced and fun environment where no two days are the same.
To be part of our team of professionals at the top of their game, you will need to have:
- A passion for retail with a genuine interest in providing a unique and exciting shopping experience to our customers
- Retail sales experience coupled with the right attitude, drive and potential to further develop relevant skills
- The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence
- Exceptional presentation and a professional approach
- A sense of urgency and maturity is also key to this role
- Your own reliable transport
We're located in a dynamic airport environment so to meet our customers' needs our stores operate 7 days a week. To be considered for this sought after part-time role, you will need to be reasonably flexible and available to work weekends and when required, to cover sick or annual leave.
This is a great opportunity where you will get to meet people from all walks of life and to further develop your retail skills.
Want to come along for the ride?