M.A.C Retail Manager & Retail Artists
We're on the move again - Lagardère is expanding and we're all very excited about the imminent opening of our Aelia Duty Free stores at Christchurch International Airport!
The M.A.C counter under the Aelia Duty Free umbrella has some fantastic opportunities for skilled and preferably, qualified Make-Up Artists.
1. As the M.A.C Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient operation of this business and will be expected to work closely with your team to collaborate, support and share ideas, contributing to sales success and repeat business.
2. In the multi-faceted role of a M.A.C Retail Artist, you will be expected to maximise and grow sales and provide an excellent level of service to each and every one of our valued customers, by using your exceptional communication skills and artistic abilities.
And to achieve all of that you will need to have:
- At least 2 years' retail sales, hospitality or cosmetic experience
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to drive and achieve sales by optimizing opportunities
- A desire to inspire both customers and team alike
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for cutting edge Make-Up Artistry
- To be considered for the M.A.C Manager role you will need to have at least 2 years' people management experience
Incentives, professional industry training and an opportunity to gain experience are just some of the benefits you will enjoy being part of our M.A.C team.
If you are sales focused, street wise, fashion savvy, self-driven and committed to carving out a career in the retail make-up industry then we would love to hear from you!
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment our stores operate outside of normal business hours to meet our customers' needs – this then means that your availability to do early starts or late finishes is essential.
Don’t miss out on these awesome opportunities where every day is an exciting unique experience!