Collections Team Members
We're on the move again - Lagardère is expanding and we're all very excited about the imminent opening of our Aelia Duty Free stores at Christchurch International Airport!
Working across our Arrivals and Departures' stores you will be expected to provide a premium service to our customers collecting their pre-orders, purchased either in-store or on-line, in both a friendly and exceptionally efficient manner. This is a snapshot of some of the additional duties you will be responsible for:
- Reporting all errors and any issues to the relevant departments within the business
- Ensuring “re-packs” are treated with utmost urgency
- Record any packing errors on a daily basis
Travel retail is a very competitive business and as such the ideal candidate would definitely need to have solid experience in retail with a strong focus on delivering a customer service that surpasses expectation. To perform to a high standard you will also need to confidently tick the following boxes:
- Customer service focused with an emphasis on sales
- Good communicator and strong interpersonal skills
- Process driven and attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative
- Experience in parcel delivery or retail / on-line shopping distribution would be a huge plus!
You enjoy working in a busy environment where no two days are the same and interacting with a variety of people across different levels is your strength!
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment our stores operate outside of normal business hours to meet our customers' needs – this then means that your availability to do early starts or late finishes is essential.
Our business is interesting, exciting, fast paced and will keep you captivated and on your toes!
Experience new horizons!