Area Manager - Duty Free
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that operates a number of exciting brands around the globe. With over 120 Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs, we are a fast paced organisation, meeting the needs of people on the move.
As the Area Manager for our DF&L division, your stores will be the first and last point of contact for all our valued customers and therefore this is considered a critical role where you will be responsible for managing all aspects of our Auckland Duty Free luxury retail stores. To be effective you will need to be strategically minded, lead by example and understand that each day is unique and will often mean wearing many "hats" to ensure our brand is well presented and our customers' needs are fulfilled. In addition you will be expected to deliver consistent sales and profit growth by building loyalty and providing a differentiated experience for customers.
To excel in this role you will be expected to confidently tick these boxes:
- At least 5 years Retail Management experience, preferably in a fast paced luxury goods environment
- A self-motivated individual who supports our customer centric values
- Team focused and results driven with an entrepreneurial business approach
- Ability to handle pressure in a very competitive environment
- Bundles of energy, passion and professionalism pretty much sums up what you will need to maintain the success of this operation
A great opportunity to make your mark within our unique and exciting environment offering future prospects in spades, in a constantly expanding and evolving business.
If we’ve piqued your interest and you have the experience and confidence to take ownership of this rewarding role then we’d love to hear from you.
Experience new horizons every day!